NAID AAA Certified
The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the national association the represents businesses that specialize in providing document and information destruction services. Their mission is to raise awareness and understanding of the importance of secure information and document destruction. In doing so, NAID wants to ensure that private personal and business information is not used for purposes other than originally intended. Another large part of NAID’s efforts are to ensure that the industry standards are set and implemented by information destruction service providers.
We are proud to hold NAID AAA Certification for all of our schedules shredding services.
Since 2009, BEST Shredding has been a Carbon Neutral Certified Company through Offsetters. We are committed to being an industry leader in our environmental efforts through the development of an environmental and sustainable business model that is followed but the entire BEST team. The main aspects of our environmental initiatives include:
- Supporting business that are environmentally sustainable and foster business relationships that have a shared environmental focus.
- We seek out energy-efficient equipment that are “Energy Star” rated for all new equipment purchased.
- We choose the more practical and fuel-efficient vehicles in order to lower our carbon emissions and gas consumption.
- All uniforms work by BEST Shredding team members are manufactured eco-friendly.
- Through our recycling efforts, every 200 pounds of paper shredded and recycled saves one tree.