How it Works
Scheduled Paper Shredding Services
The process of scheduled paper shredding services starts with a meeting from a representative in your area. This representative will asses your paper usage and current needs to develop a customized program for your business. Your program will include the frequency of shredding, size of shredding consoles or bins and the location of the consoles/bins.
The following list will help you understand how the easy process of scheduled shredding works:
- We install one or more secure and locked L.E.E.D certified consoles in your office.
- Your team will dispose of their used paper and sensitive information in the slot located in the console.
- At a scheduled time, one of our S.T.A.R’s will visit your office in our mobile shredding truck.
- They will collect or shred your documents with our high-speed shredder on site.
- Our S.T.A.R’s will scan each console and provide your with a detailed receipt of what has been collected.
- You will then be issued an electronic Certificate of Destruction that guarantees the documents have been destroyed in compliance with NAID AAA standards.
- Once shredded, your paper is compacted in the rear of the truck box body.
- Our truck is then driven and unloaded at a designated recycling facility, keeping our commitment to your security and to the environment.