BEST Shredding is committed to the security of our customers’ business. It is very important that all measures are taken to ensure that personal information and confidential documents stay protected from information theft. NAID believes that:
- Documents are only as secure as the weakest link in their life cycle.
- Information protection is a vital issue to the senior management of all organizations.
- Every organization should be legally obligated to appropriately safeguard personal information.
- Organizations need to be as careful in the destruction of documents and records as they are in protecting them on their premises.
- There is a significant risk to reputation and competitive position for organizations that do not use secure destruction techniques.
- Every organization has information that requires secure destruction.
- Stored records should be destroyed on a regular schedule.
- Incidental business records discarded on a daily basis should be protected.
- Recycling is not an adequate alternative for information destruction.
- Internal personnel should not be responsible for destroying certain information.
The following video provides a clear understanding of what NAID AAA Certification is and why this is important to you: