BEST Shredding currently has positions available in the Langley and Victoria areas for Security Tech Account Representatives. If you are interested in applying please fill out the form below.
Security Tech Account Representative
- Operate/Drive mobile shredding truck
- Manage accounts and customers in courteous and professional manner
- Minor fleet maintenance
- Committed to following company policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Lead generation
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Clean drivers abstract
- Preferred air brake endorsement
- Previous experience in driving large vehicles
- 1 – 2 years experience in customer service
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs consistently
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay with performance based bonuses
- Medical and dental benefits
- Company issued cell phone
- Career Development and support
- Great company culture
- Four day work week
All successful candidates will be required to participate in a full security clearance and provide a drivers abstract.
Interested in applying for this position? Please fill out the form below!